April 22 (Thursday) at 9:00 am
Private sessions are classes with one or two students specifically designed for the students. These sessions work on reaching goals of the students whether that be to learn yoga in a 1 on 1 setting, or using yoga as therapy to work towards finding more ease in body, mind, and spirit.
Some common reasons students sign up for 1 on 1 yoga sessions:
- using yoga as therapy after an injury or surgery
- practicing different yoga styles such as meditation, pranayama, or restorative yoga
- utilizing special tools such as the ropes wall to feel more in your mat based classes
- receive exclusive attention and cues just for you and your practice
- a continuation of your physical therapy program
Sorry - this class is full.